Shift
Quinn, Stalker of the Night. 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
Quinn, Stalker of the Night. 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shift

A literate, shapeshifters roleplay forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quinn, Stalker of the Night.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean
Admin
Dean

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

Quinn, Stalker of the Night. Empty
PostSubject: Quinn, Stalker of the Night.   Quinn, Stalker of the Night. EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 3:43 pm

I walked into the District, I loved it here, I lived in a renovated villa outside the city in the forest near the lake.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Quinn, Stalker of the Night.   Quinn, Stalker of the Night. EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 3:53 pm

Elise felt a light breeze on the rooftop she sat on. It was relaxing, and quiet too. She didn't exactly like feeling alone, it wasn't the best idea. Being alone was just a boring way to pass time. She sighed, hearing footsteps near the lake. Letting her eyes wander toward that direction, she saw a guy in the distance, close to the villa near the lake.

"Great! I can finally talk to somebody!" She said cheerfully, a big smile on her face. She jumped from the roof, and instantly her form was changed. A bright light surrounded her body, and disappeared. The young girl's body was no longer seen, in it's place was a fox, with beautiful white fur, running toward the other person close by.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

PostSubject: Re: Quinn, Stalker of the Night.   Quinn, Stalker of the Night. EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 6:30 pm

I heard something move and quickly shifted and snarled. I'd learn to defend myself over the years and no-one could even touch me now. I flicked my long tail and gazed around the area. I saw a small fox and shifted back. I took of my shirt which always seemed to rip when I changed back...
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Quinn, Stalker of the Night.   Quinn, Stalker of the Night. EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 7:25 pm

Elise, noticing that the other person had shifted his position, guessed that it was for self defense. Knowing she wouldn't be able to persuade him, she returned to her human form. "Hey hey, I mean no harm. I'm sorry," She said, her bright smile was in place, her sleek white hair was flowing softly against the light breeze.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Quinn, Stalker of the Night.   Quinn, Stalker of the Night. EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 7:27 pm

I smiled, "That's fine, I just don't want to let my guard down," I said smiling
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Quinn, Stalker of the Night.   Quinn, Stalker of the Night. EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 7:30 pm

"Phew... You scared me a little. I mean, I'm just a plain white fox, defenseless really." Her smile was bright, and her voice was very soft, her laugh seemed like it could soothe an angry lion. Which is possible, but she didn't exactly want to find out-- in case it doesn't turn out well.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Quinn, Stalker of the Night.   Quinn, Stalker of the Night. EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 7:33 pm

I smiled alittle, "Well, sorry to be so frightening," I teased and said down on a bench that was closeby. The wind blew through my sandy-blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Quinn, Stalker of the Night.   Quinn, Stalker of the Night. EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 7:43 pm

"Hehe, it's okay. Not your fault, maybe I'm just easily scared!" Her voice was light as usual, and she laughed after her sentence. To many males, maybe she seemed a little cute, if not for her freak-ish white hair.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Quinn, Stalker of the Night.   Quinn, Stalker of the Night. EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 7:48 pm

I smiled and then realized I had no shirt on in front of a girl, it seemed a bit rude. "Sorry I don't have a shirt on," I apologized.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Quinn, Stalker of the Night.   Quinn, Stalker of the Night. EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 7:51 pm

"It's quite alright, I used to enjoy going to the beach, no one seemed to pay attention. It was a nice place to avoid... You know..." She didn't finish, her thoughts drifted toward her past, something she didn't want to or try to remember-- until now.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Quinn, Stalker of the Night.   Quinn, Stalker of the Night. EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 7:53 pm

I focussed on her and saw she was remembering something unpleasant so I didn't push it. I chuckled instead, "I hate the water," I teased.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Quinn, Stalker of the Night.   Quinn, Stalker of the Night. EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 7:55 pm

Elise flashed back into reality. "Oh right!" She replied, her face cheerful. But it was put on now, she didn't even hear what he had said.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Quinn, Stalker of the Night.   Quinn, Stalker of the Night. EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 7:58 pm

I chuckled again, "You have no idea of what I just said do you?" I stated. I looked at the trees which were rustling quietly.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Quinn, Stalker of the Night.   Quinn, Stalker of the Night. EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 8:04 pm

"Nope! But hey, who cares, I'm sure it was something nice!" She giggled, the guy seemed okay, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Quinn, Stalker of the Night.   Quinn, Stalker of the Night. EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 8:06 pm

I smiled a crooked smile, "I said I hate the beach because of the water," I said quoting myself from earlier on.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Quinn, Stalker of the Night.   Quinn, Stalker of the Night. EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 8:12 pm

"Oh! Right! Well, water isn't too bad. The saltwater tastes horrible though." She made a disgusted face, her memories of the seawater splashing into her mouth wasn't her favorite.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Quinn, Stalker of the Night.   Quinn, Stalker of the Night. EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 8:14 pm

I shook my head exasperated, "Remember, I am a cat," I mocked.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Quinn, Stalker of the Night.   Quinn, Stalker of the Night. EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 8:16 pm

"I suppose, but you're also human, it can't be too bad." I replied.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Quinn, Stalker of the Night.   Quinn, Stalker of the Night. EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 8:21 pm

I shrugged, "I shower that's all I like, nothing else really," I answered.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Quinn, Stalker of the Night.   Quinn, Stalker of the Night. EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 8:22 pm

"Good, cuz I don't like people with bad smells. It makes my nose bleed!" She laughed, her smile as bright as ever.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Quinn, Stalker of the Night.   Quinn, Stalker of the Night. EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 8:23 pm

I chuckled and shrugged, I was a little bored, I wasn't a talkative person. However, I did do merciless killing, I loved it now actually although I wouldn't touch the girl, I wouldn't dare.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Quinn, Stalker of the Night.   Quinn, Stalker of the Night. EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 8:25 pm

Elise was running out of things to talk about, she didn't like that feeling. She might as well just leave now. Which was what she'll just do. "Well, I'm off! Hope you have fun!" She smiled once more, before turning into a brilliant arctic fox, running toward the forests.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Quinn, Stalker of the Night.   Quinn, Stalker of the Night. EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 8:28 pm

I nodded and shifted myself as well and disappeared in my surrounding undetectable.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Crispy Bacon
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Quinn, Stalker of the Night.   Quinn, Stalker of the Night. EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 5:12 pm

"Hmm?" The Red Panda thought. She thought she heard some talking coming from the other side of the lake, yet they were hidden from the thick vegitation. The little panda stopped splashing in the cool water of the Lake to listen to the chattering by the two other animals. She couldn't clearly figure out what they're saying, but she managed to get a few words out of the muffled voices. Her ears perked up, and she got out of the water and padded over to the other side of the lake. She stood up on her hind legs and looked at the two animals. "You guys are shapeshifters too?" She asked them with raised eyebrows. . . Well, little whiskers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quinn, Stalker of the Night.   Quinn, Stalker of the Night. Empty

Back to top Go down

Quinn, Stalker of the Night.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shift :: Roleplay :: The Abandoned City :: The West District-
Jump to: