Shift
Here Kitty... - Page 2 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
Here Kitty... - Page 2 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shift

A literate, shapeshifters roleplay forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here Kitty...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dean
Admin
Dean

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

Here Kitty... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Kitty...   Here Kitty... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 5:20 pm

I shrugged casually.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

Location : In the center of a wolf pack, ready to play. With prey.

PostSubject: Re: Here Kitty...   Here Kitty... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 5:27 pm

I growled very iratated, "Your annoying!, DO you want to kill me or not, If you do, I can do something, if you don't I can find somewhere warmer!" I almost yelled, my temper overcoming, me, then in a secound fell to my knees my pale green eyes wide, It felt like a claw tearing though my back, it wasn't a claw it was a bullet, I turned, and seen someone on the hill, they hit my shoulder, but it missed my heart, but it would keep me down long enough for anouther shot. I smiled faintly, turning towards the guy who's eyes were wide, "At least someone who can give a anwser" I croked out, my eyes glaring.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

PostSubject: Re: Here Kitty...   Here Kitty... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 5:49 pm

I looked at the guy snarling, I ran jumping over Ryan and shifting in the air speeding after the human my canines showing dangerously.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Here Kitty...   Here Kitty... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 5:58 pm

I stay awake, and changed to my animal from, I felt pain in my sholder but duller. Like it was speading to much to pin point the pain, I trotted unevenly to the guy, my theeth and canines sharp, I glared at the human, I shook my head, falling to the ground, Back in my human form to weak to hear anything more then the person scream. I seemed to taste blood in my mouth, from the last time I met a human, he'd tried to kill me, So I killed him, his body washed down a river.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Here Kitty...   Here Kitty... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 6:11 pm

I shook my head and took the man from her and took him in front of me so she couldn't see how I killed him. I grabbed his head and neck and summoned some of my leopard strength and snapped his neck and then with my canines I ripped the heart from his chest and dropped it on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Here Kitty...   Here Kitty... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 6:18 pm

I didn't see it, but I heard a snap and flesh tearing, I passed out grip my wrsit trying to relive the pain, but it didn't work well, I shudder again as Cold wind hit me
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Here Kitty...   Here Kitty... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 6:22 pm

I smiled and picked her up, she looked sweet passed out. I took her to my apartment building. I kept her close to my chest which was nice and warm even without shirt.

Continue in my District please in the topic there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here Kitty...   Here Kitty... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Here Kitty...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shift :: Roleplay :: The Lake-
Jump to: