Shift
Dean's Character List. 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
Dean's Character List. 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shift

A literate, shapeshifters roleplay forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dean's Character List.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean
Admin
Dean

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

Dean's Character List. Empty
PostSubject: Dean's Character List.   Dean's Character List. EmptyAugust 19th 2010, 8:28 pm

Name: Dean Straga
Birthday: August 28th 1993
Hair Color: Dirty blonde hair and mostly spiked up.
Eye Color: He has emerald green eyes.
Height: Around 6'2''
General build: Very strong and muscular. He is nice and tall and has quite big feet.
Personality: He is very bad tempered and shifts alot and quickly.
History: He has no real big history that is of any importance next to the usual one.
Family: He has killed his family in anger when he was young and has lived with a Shifter family ever since.
Animal form:Snow Leopard
Animal Fur color: Artfully white with beautiful black spots.
Animal Eye color: Jade Green.
Other: Nothing else.

Last edited by Dean on August 19th 2010, 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Character List.   Dean's Character List. EmptyAugust 19th 2010, 8:31 pm

There's actually fourteen different types of leopard xP When I say specific...I mean really specific. Here are the leopard breeds there are:

There's the African Leopard, Black Leopard, North Chinese Leopard , Amur Leopard, Persian Leopard, Arabian Leopard, Sri Lankan Leopard, Indo-Chinese Leopard, Snow Leopard, Javan Leopard, Bornean Clouded Leopard, and the Island Leopard.
Back to top Go down
https://shift.rpg-board.net
Dean
Admin
Dean

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Character List.   Dean's Character List. EmptyAugust 19th 2010, 8:33 pm

Angel wrote:
There's actually fourteen different types of leopard xP When I say specific...I mean really specific. Here are the leopard breeds there are:

There's the African Leopard, Black Leopard, North Chinese Leopard , Amur Leopard, Persian Leopard, Arabian Leopard, Sri Lankan Leopard, Indo-Chinese Leopard, Snow Leopard, Javan Leopard, Bornean Clouded Leopard, and the Island Leopard.
I didn't no that XD
I'll go Google every single one now XD
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Character List.   Dean's Character List. EmptyAugust 19th 2010, 8:34 pm

Yeah....it's a lot of leopard O_o But I'd like to keep everything specific so that there's a lot of variety for others later ^^
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Character List.   Dean's Character List. EmptyAugust 19th 2010, 8:36 pm

Maybe we should also put limits on things like that?
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Character List.   Dean's Character List. EmptyAugust 19th 2010, 8:37 pm

Like what?
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Character List.   Dean's Character List. EmptyAugust 19th 2010, 8:38 pm

Like add the point system and let people buy them big cats for points and bears and all?
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Character List.   Dean's Character List. EmptyAugust 19th 2010, 8:40 pm

Buy? O_o Okay...I can honestly say I'm confused xD (Don't feel bad..it happens easily)
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Character List.   Dean's Character List. EmptyAugust 19th 2010, 8:41 pm

Right, there is a point system. Then people get lots of points and then like they wanna buy a lion shifter, that costs them points which we subtract
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Character List.   Dean's Character List. EmptyAugust 19th 2010, 8:43 pm

It's a cool idea, but I like people to be able to just make their character with any animal. Although, if things get too crazy when (and if) we get more members then I'll probably use that xD
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Character List.   Dean's Character List. EmptyAugust 19th 2010, 8:45 pm

Anyways, I have no moddie powers yet, u only added me to the group not the rank itself xD
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Character List.   Dean's Character List. EmptyAugust 19th 2010, 8:47 pm

Ah, yes that xP I shall!
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Character List.   Dean's Character List. EmptyAugust 19th 2010, 8:48 pm

Yes please xD
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Character List.   Dean's Character List. EmptyAugust 19th 2010, 9:26 pm

Name:
Blaise Grey
Birthday:
24th February
Hair Color:
Midnight black because of her shifter form. It's long and straight and feels like silk to the touch.
Eye Color:
Icy blue that shows no emotion. They are flat and cold and no-one has been able to break through the hardness.
Height:
6'1"
General build:
She has nice curves which are not too subtle. Her stomach is nice and flat but never seems to tan, she is always pale yet beautifully so.
Personality:
She doesn't believe in emotion and kills without mercy.
History:
In a fight with a now dead lion 'shifter she hit her head against a concrete wall and stayed unconscious for three days. This caused amnesia and she has no idea about her life any more except for what happened after the accident.

Family:
  • Father - Unknown, most likely dead.
  • Mother - Unknown, most likely dead.

Animal form:
An American Jaguar.
Animal Fur color:
Spoiler:
Animal Eye color:
In her animal form they are a deep purple.

Last edited by Dean on August 20th 2010, 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Character List.   Dean's Character List. EmptyAugust 19th 2010, 9:29 pm

Both characters have been accepted ^^
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Character List.   Dean's Character List. EmptyAugust 19th 2010, 10:00 pm

ALL MY CHARACTERS LIVE IN MY DISTRICT
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Character List.   Dean's Character List. EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 10:46 am

Ah, since there is more than one position for Jaguars, I'm going to have to ask you to specify the breed more. I can't actually find any specific types of Jaguar, so I'll just go from what I know.

Types to choose from:
American Jaguar, South American Jaguar and Black Jaguar.

Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Character List.   Dean's Character List. EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 11:49 am

There, is only one spot for a King/Queen a spot for the Prince/Princess and one Council spot for the Jaguar race :-)
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Character List.   Dean's Character List. EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 1:04 pm

Name:
Quinn
Birthday:
2nd May
Hair Color:
He has short messy hair. It's sandy-blonde and it suits his face very well. He doesn't change it never has and never will.
Eye Color:
His eyes are extraordinary, they are a unique colour of purple and don't release any emotion next to hatred and focus.
Height:
6'7"
General build:
He is tall and very muscular. He has a hard eight-pack with unbelievable muscles. He has a tattoo running down his spine shaped as a dragon going up to his head but stopping below the collar of his T-shirt. He has a scar in his human form on him left side. It's shaped in four claw scrapes. This happened when he fought Dean the current West District leader of the position.
Personality:
He is very protective and cold. He protects with his life but shows no gratitude whatsoever to others.
History:
He had a bad car accident and lots his memory and his name as well so he called himself Quinn.

Family:
No-one knows anything about them.
Animal form:
A Cougar from the mountains is Florida.
Animal Fur color:
Spoiler:
Animal Eye color:
In his animal form they are a deep purple.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Character List.   Dean's Character List. EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 2:53 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Character List.   Dean's Character List. EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 2:54 pm

Yes but, since there is more than one spot in general (you just named three) then there would have to be three Jaguars. And no two shifters are alike. So....if you just had Jaguar then none of the other positions could be filled. (Don't know if I'm making sense for not...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dean's Character List.   Dean's Character List. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dean's Character List.
Page 1 of 1