Shift
Ruler of the South - Page 2 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
Ruler of the South - Page 2 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shift

A literate, shapeshifters roleplay forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruler of the South

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Momus Boy
Council Member

Ruler of the South - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 5:38 pm

I repeat myself, trying to keep my voice even. "I am here to seek some company." I tell the person, putting my hand back to my side. When me and Emily had come here, this wasn't what we wanted. We wanted a community, not a war zone. "I was going to shake your hand." I tell the guy slowly. Even with the Council, there wasn't very much diplomacy around here. It was if there were 4 dictators, that ruled the 4 zones.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 7:16 pm

Grason narrowed his eyes. "Companionship?" he echoed. He hadn't heard of someone like that since.... Grason shook his head, feeling his anger growing. He shifted into his lion form with an agitated snarl. 'How dare you talk like Maggie!' he thought bitterly.
Companionship?! Ha! No Shifter was looking for companionship. There was one girl who was pure, kind and sweet...but she was gone. Long gone.

ooc: Poor Grason xP
Back to top Go down
https://shift.rpg-board.net
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 7:20 pm

"Company." I repeated, a smirk was seen on my lips, letting out a small sound, before turning into a silent laugh. "You really expects us to become companions? Don't joke. If you were any bit like that Lion or I, you would know friends would only lead to betrayal. Trust isn't something I'm interested in." As he finished, he could hear the lion's snarl. This was taking a turn of events.

Out of instinct, he used his left hand to push the wolf aside, his body instantly shifted to that of a black tiger's, its sky blue eyes glaring at the lion, waiting for it's first move. "I agree with the fact we shouldn't trust." He began, speaking to the lion. "But getting aggressive, that's going too far." His voice was still calm midst of the events, it showed a sign of leadership.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 7:27 pm

I glared at him as he pushed me away, and stared over at the now-lion. I shouldn't let my pride take control of me, but I couldn't help. I transformed into a Red Wolf, letting out a loud bark. "ENOUGH!" I leapt in between them, baring my teeth. "It's people like you that caused the humans to force us to here." I told them both, some of the hair on my form grey. I was the longest living Red Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 7:31 pm

Grason growled. "You think I was forced here?! You think this is my fault?!" he snapped. Grason bared his large fangs, scrapping his claws along the floor. "This place is all I have! And if you think this is my fault we're hunted then you're an idiot for someone so old! Humans are stupid, evil beings. They want nothing more than to please themselves at that moment. Whether it be with answers like those scientists, or with some other useless item! They will always be trying to satisfy their curiosity and no one is to blame for it!" he yelled. It was obvious he wasn't just talking about just any human by the look in his golden eyes. It was a look he often tried to hide...Pain.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 7:38 pm

Riley growled at the both of them, a more violent one toward the wolf, while an aggressive one toward the lion. He would prefer if it didn't turn ugly, with a brawl between then three-- Especially the wolf. He seemed frail compared to the two big cats that surrounded him. "You!" He spoke, his speech directed toward the wolf. "Don't blame us for shit we weren't even born for, we did nothing wrong. When we were born, we were already discriminated against. We aren't the beginning of this mess, nor will we be the end of it. Human beings will just continue hunting us because of their mere interest in our genetically altered DNA." His voice was hostile, he disliked the fact he was blamed for something he wasn't born for.

His blue eyes turned to the Lion. "And you, will NOT start a fight in my territory, no matter what is said." His tone was dark, grave. Being honest, he doubted he would win against the lion, his human appearance and his muscle mass told him the facts. But Riley wasn't afraid, he wouldn't go down without a fight, maybe enough time for the wolf to get away.

Sure, he was cold to him, but maybe young shifters needed someone like him. Even Riley couldn't believe he thought of it that way. But it might be true. He had more to worry about, the lion seemed dangerous, ready to lunge at the wolf at any second. I gave the wolf a look, urging him to leave. I doubted he would've stood a chance against the two of us, I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 7:49 pm

Grason growled, shifting back to his human form. "I'm out numbered in this situation..." he pointed out. He then took a determined step towards Maxx, narrowing his eyes. "But nobody talks like Maggie. Don't ever do it again.." he spat in resentment. He then turned his back, staring out a shattered window. The picture was distorted through the broken glass. It made everything look...hazy. He shook his head, remembering his sweet little sister.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 8:02 pm

Knowing that the lion had calmed when he returned to his human form, Riley relaxed his body. It felt good, he was tense and he had expected the worse to come, though glad it didn't. He didn't want fights starting in his territory, it would lead to more. A bloodbath district. Not a great name. He brushed his black hair from his face, heading toward the exit. "Don't start anything anymore, you two. It's not worth it." His eyes were closed as he walked past the lion, taking his leave into the empty streets outside.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 8:47 pm

OOC: Thanks for carrying on without me.

BIC: "Do you think you were the only one who has lost something to the humans? You're a arrogant little child. That's all you ever will be. All you want is murder. There can be no peace with you around." I growl at the now human figure, having taken the time to calm down a bit. It didn't work. His body was tensed, and he could strike at any moment. In lack of any other words, the lion was pissing him off. "Do you think your little...' I say a curse, involving what this Maggie does for a pass time. 'Is the only casualty? No!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 9:41 pm

Grason whipped around. "Don't you ever talk about Maggie!" he bellowed. His voice seemed to shake the building. He clenched his fists. "You just became an enemy you arrogant wolf....that was not a wise thing of you to do. And if you are smart for your age, you will never mention Maggie around me again!" he yelled. He looked over at Riley with a scowl. "You don't want me to kill him?! Fine! But one way or another...he's going to pay for what he just said. He's no member of your district, and he's certainly no companion of mine," he spat in anger. Without waiting for a response he shifted into his animal form and bounded away.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 9:44 pm

I walked in as well. I glanced around the room and sighed, Oh my god, there was like 50% of them from the First House. Well so was I, anyway. I flipped back my long midnight black hair, "Hello guys. Grason," I said arrogantly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 9:48 pm

Grason glanced over at Blaise. He gave a single nod before turning back to his silent sulking.
'No one talks about Maggie like that..' he told himself silently. He scowled, running his fingers through his spiky blonde hair. "He's going to pay for that.." he muttered under his breath.

ooc: Oh snap! xD Everyone should now be slightly terrified of Grason...
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 9:51 pm

As always I was going to save everyones butt, I walked over to Grason. I kissed his cheek and whispered something comforting in his ear. I looked the others, "Blaise, Queen of Jaguars," I said sounding bored and believe me I was. I gave the room a scan to look for escape routes and places to shift easily.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 9:54 pm

Grason scowled. "That won't work this time Blaise...that wolf mentioned Maggie..." he growled angrily. Maggie...his dear, sweet dead little sister. That was his weakest point, the subject that always made him snap.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 9:58 pm

I nodded, I knew. I opened my mouth to speak and my voice came out like a dream, "I know, and she was beautiful and amazing, but you have to let go, you are a King. If they find out your weakness you'll die, they'll try to overthrow you, trust me I've seen it happen." I blinked slowly letting that sink into him.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 10:00 pm

Grason scowled. "You're right I know..." he muttered. He slowly rose to his full height with a sigh. "That doesn't men I have to like it," he pointed out, shaking his head. He then frowned, looking at Blaise. "What are you doing here anyway?" he asked, narrowing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 10:04 pm

I smiled, I flipped back my hair again elegantly. I shrugged, like anyone could stop me, "I got bored I guess," I said. I looked around the room at the other shapeshifters, the wolf and others. I didn't know them or their shapes so they were probably of no importance.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 10:04 pm

Riley had in fact, never left the complex fully. He had only reached the door, but he supposed the wolf and the lion were too busy to notice him. He could hear footsteps, he stepped aside. There was Blaise, the queen of Jaguars, First House alike himself. Riley had nothing against her, but she was too... Seductive. A trait he hated among girls. His eyes followed her into the main office, and heard the name 'Grason'.

Grason. He remembered that name. Royal King of the Lion Shifters. So that was who the lion was. It was no wonder his presence was so... Powerful. This increased his doubt in being able to stop him from attacking the wolf. He admitted that he was most likely weaker. His eyes flared, but said nothing, continue his watchful gaze over the trio.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 10:12 pm

I heard and smelled Riley and whirled around, "Riley!" I said sounding excited even though it was as fake as Lady GaGa's boobs. I held out my arms expecting a hug, every normal and shifter guy wanted to hug me. A dazzling smile appeared on my face and I winked at him before turning to Garson again.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 10:15 pm

Grason rolled his eyes. "The flirting gets a bit annoying..." he pointed out. It was nothing he hadn't told her before. He greatly disliked flirty girls...especially if they were flirting with him. All that useless attention just because of his muscular form and handsome appearance? It seemed completely pointless to him.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 10:18 pm

Riley's eyes never left Blaise. Maybe that was how she suddenly noticed his presence. He ignored her comment, taking a step back into the office, brushing his shoulder right past her. He disliked that woman. A queen, yet she seemed nothing more than a roaming street woman. She didn't deserve royalty.

Riley didn't make an attempt to hug her either, it most likely annoyed her, since pretty much everyone accepted her hug like she was a goddess. But to him, she was just a Jaguar that seeks attention. His eyes were now on Grason, he would be a danger in his territory, at least if people were stupid enough to mention 'Maggie'. Whoever she was.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 10:22 pm

I snarled, "I do not flirt! Flirting is for the little girls," I sighed, bored. With the wolf shut up there was nothing to do except seduce a guy, one called it flirting the other was completely oblivious to it! I sighed and looked around the room. There was barely anything on the boring white walls, someone desperately needed to give it a make over, I mean who could live in such a boring house?

I thought about earlier with the scary man who'd tried to touch my assets I snarled under my breath again and saw Riley hesitating. I hated when people did that. Most regarded to me as a goddess though, which was good. God, I loved royalty and I deserved it too, I worked hard for it and I still do.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang
District Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 10:29 pm

"Then you must be a little girl." He muttered, he was sure Blaise would be able to hear, but he didn't care. She may be the queen, but tiger against jaguar, he was pretty confident. Plus, she wasn't one to start fights. She seemed too worried about her appearance more than anything else. His jet black hair covered his eye, he brushed it aside quickly, awaiting Grason to speak, or make a move.

Riley was careful. Getting on the lion king's bad side? Not a good idea. Stepping in a way too early, and take him head on? Not much of an idea either. He simply waited, watching him closely. He didn't fear Grason, but fighting a losing battle, you might as well surrender. He didn't like either option.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 10:35 pm

Grason stood there in silence. He heard Riley's comment and grinned ever so slightly. He turned his attention to Riley and frowned, noticing the tiger's attention seemed to be on him. He shook his head. "Relax...I'm not one to pick fights without a reason. You seem strong, tiger. And I'm not going to take out someone who seems so...qualified to protect the other Shifters," he explained, keeping his hands in his pockets. Although he didn't trust all of the Shifters, he wasn't going to let humans take the life of anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 2 EmptyAugust 21st 2010, 8:18 am

I watch the rest of this scene unfold, sitting back on my haunches after a moment. I was considering the Lions threat. This wasn't like diplomacy, the cat and mouse game I was accustomed to. It was more of a Lion-Screeching-At-Me. I had made a lot of enemies in my life. None of them are alive today. I am one of the oldest Shifters out there. There were very few who made it past 30.

"Fight me then.' I pause here for dramatic effect. 'To the death." Now, this might not of been the smartest thing, but, I wasn't getting any younger. He had said that he would kill me in the future basically. And, I was still a good fighter for my age. But, compared to this lion, I don't think I'll survive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the South   Ruler of the South - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruler of the South
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next