Shift
District Leader's Apartment building. 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
District Leader's Apartment building. 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shift

A literate, shapeshifters roleplay forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

District Leader's Apartment building.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dean
Admin
Dean

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

District Leader's Apartment building. Empty
PostSubject: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 12:11 pm

Quietly I walk in, after taking over the West District I choose a good looking skyscraper to live in, I had the inside renovated and looked as modern as any other building in the middle of Manhattan. I took the elevator to the 13th floor which was a private penthouse. Below that was my luxurious office, the other floors weren't really used except the first five which were offices from where my connection through this and some other Districts started. I could contact anyone from this building.

Last edited by Dean on August 30th 2010, 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

Location : In the center of a wolf pack, ready to play. With prey.

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 6:27 pm

Here?
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 6:29 pm

Yeah xD
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 6:34 pm

I felt warmth around me, as then being sat on something soft. I moaned when a remeber the pain
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 6:38 pm

I quietly lay her in my guest bedroom and called a shifter doctor.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 6:45 pm

I opened my eyes and seen a room. It blurred around me, but I didn't dare move, my sheared and worn cloths still made me kinda chilly. I closed my eyes again waking up later.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 6:47 pm

I'd gotten a doctor who'd sedated her whilst she slept. He'd gotten rid of the bullet. I'd gotten a woman to shower her in the mean-time and changer her so she didn't get cold.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 6:51 pm

I woke up feeling better, but drowsy, I was warmer I had new cloths, I shrugged it off, I opened my eyes again, same room, yawning I shifted
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 6:53 pm

I smiled sitting on the other side of her bed, "You alright?" I said my voice sounding...sweet.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 6:56 pm

I jumped slightly at the sound of a voice, I turned and seen Dean, my expression melted into amusement, "A little better?"
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 6:58 pm

I smiled. I'd chosen her clothes. She was wearing her dress with her long hair curled. I liked seeing dressed up girls, dead, unconscious or conscious. I smiled and wanted to kiss her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 7:01 pm

I looked down at myself , "I fell l8ike a barbie doll that's had her privacy invaded" I said amused though, it'd been awhile since I wore a dress
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 7:03 pm

I smiled, "I liked beautiful ladies, and I did not do it, I had a woman do it for you, well the taking of and putting on part. I did ya hair." I said blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 7:06 pm

I nodded, "That;s much better" I said ten looked and my brown light mouhca hair, it was curled and soft, I smiled, "It's lovly" I said smiling
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 7:11 pm

I smiled and shrugged casually, "I used to do my sister's hair so I know some tricks," I said smiling and drooling over her. Oh, well not literally.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 7:39 pm

I smiled, my eyes shone the slightest emotain and seemed to turn their icy blue for a moment, then back to pale green. I looked at him looking over his features now. While I talked, "So where you from?" I asked, and winced as a my back still sore
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 7:42 pm

I scratched my shoulder slightly. I was slightly tanned with good think muscles and a beautiful chest that could be featured in Abs Weekly. I smiled a little at the question, "Alaska, you?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 7:57 pm

I paused, "I'm not sure, it's been so long" I said frowning, He looked nice, no hot. i Ran my fingers through my hair, it was weird, he was growling at me last time I waas fully awake, now I was laying in a bed, talking to him
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 3:58 am

I just smiled a dazzling smile. I stood up, "Do you want something?" I said suddenly the emotion wiping of my face.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 9:25 am

I tried to ingore the pain in my stoumach, but knew it'd be no use. "I'm kinda hungray" I pointed out, Of course I was I haven't ate anything in like a week. I Noticed his emotain disapper, and stiffned
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 9:42 am

I nodded graciously before leaving quickly. I left down to the basement where I had a huge kitchen, "Guys, I need some waffles or something upstairs in ten!" I called before leaving and going up again.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 9:45 am

I wacthed as he came back upstaires, "that was quick" I pointed out
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 9:47 am

I smiled yet the smile didn't reach my eyes and nodded, "I have a kitchen a few floors down so they'll bring the food in ten minutes," I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 10:04 am

I nodded, "Who are you anyway?" I asked, not sure, because, he was like spoiling me with stuff I'd forgotten about. I didn't even know Where I was.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 10:12 am

I'd told her before but I repeated it anyway. "Dean Straga, why?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. Empty

Back to top Go down

District Leader's Apartment building.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next