Shift
District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 6 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 6 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shift

A literate, shapeshifters roleplay forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

District Leader's Apartment building.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

Location : In the center of a wolf pack, ready to play. With prey.

District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 6 EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 9:24 am

After a moment I went back to kissing his lips.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 6 EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 9:29 am

I let my hands push up her shirt revealing her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 6 EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 9:48 am

I kissed him more, allowing my stomach to show. I ran my fingers lightly over his abs.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 6 EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 3:04 pm

I shivered under her touch.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 6 EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 4:27 pm

I smiled into the kiss, pulling back again this time smirking, My eyes samed to taunt him, still close to him, I kissed along his jaw lightly, jus to tease him
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 6 EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 4:33 pm

I moaned, "You're killing me here babe," I said between my desperate moans.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 6 EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 4:36 pm

I smiled evily, "I know" I said trailing down his neck, then back up, waiting for his reaction
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 6 EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 4:37 pm

I let my head fall back. Then I got hold of her head and softly pulled her to meet my lips.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 6 EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 4:45 pm

Kissing him deeply, my fingers in his hair again. Pushing myself closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 6 EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 4:48 pm

My hands itched to get the rest of her shirt off.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 6 EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 4:55 pm

P.M?

Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 22nd 2010, 12:56 am

I slowly awoke to a beam of light that shone dead into my face I sighed and turned over so I was facing Dean insteed my green eyes looking at him sleeply. My hair was a slight mess and my face shone.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 22nd 2010, 12:59 am

Dean's eyes fluttered open and he looked up at the ceiling and then turned his head to face Ryan. He kissed her softly and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 22nd 2010, 1:12 am

I smiled and kissed him back lightly, "Morning" I said, my voice soft and my eyes flickered blue. I ran a hand through my long hair.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 23rd 2010, 2:36 am

Dean kissed her back and pulled her on top of him, "Morning," he smiled. He remembered last night quite well even so early in the morning. He was of course quite a morning person.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 23rd 2010, 2:49 am

I smiled and laughing lightly as our warm bodies pressed together, My hair falling on one side of my shoulder my eyes looking into his for a moment, then, once again my soft lips pressed onto his for a few moments before I pulled back.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 23rd 2010, 3:24 pm

Dean let his head rise with her trying to make the kiss last as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 23rd 2010, 4:13 pm

I moved my lips with his, then wrapped my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss then I pulled back again this time sitting u and the sheets falling losly down my back, Looking down at him with a soft teasing smile, I ran my hands through my hair again. My greenish eyes amused.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 31st 2010, 1:15 am

Dean let his hands run over his pretty girlfriend. If she could be called that. He kissed her again quickly when she stopped and ran his hand through his hair and let his hand rest under his head.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Crispy Bacon
Colby

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 31st 2010, 1:23 am

Ryan smiled, "I'm going to take a bath, you should too" She said and walked towards the bathroom connected to the room.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 31st 2010, 2:30 am

Dean jumped up and ran after her and picked her up, "Let's get in then, I'll turn it on quickly," he teased and tickled her before kissing her neck and walking to the bath to turn it on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District Leader's Apartment building.   District Leader's Apartment building. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

District Leader's Apartment building.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6