Shift
A lion by the lake, not something you'd expect anywhere but the Abandoned City.  211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
A lion by the lake, not something you'd expect anywhere but the Abandoned City.  211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shift

A literate, shapeshifters roleplay forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A lion by the lake, not something you'd expect anywhere but the Abandoned City.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin
Angel

A lion by the lake, not something you'd expect anywhere but the Abandoned City.  Empty
PostSubject: A lion by the lake, not something you'd expect anywhere but the Abandoned City.    A lion by the lake, not something you'd expect anywhere but the Abandoned City.  EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 5:56 pm

Grason lay lazily by the water. He stared at his reflection with a sigh. His mane was large and a shade of golden brown. He stretched out his forepaws with a wide yawn. The lake...one of his favorite spots. He rested his large, lion head on his paws with a sigh. His golden gaze flickered to the nearby forest. His ears swiveled in an alert manner to watch for the hunters that often came here.
ooc: I decided to use Grason ^^
Back to top Go down
https://shift.rpg-board.net
Kendall
Crispy Bacon
Kendall

A lion by the lake, not something you'd expect anywhere but the Abandoned City.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lion by the lake, not something you'd expect anywhere but the Abandoned City.    A lion by the lake, not something you'd expect anywhere but the Abandoned City.  EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 6:03 pm

A young girl approached the calm lake, and sat down on the edge of the water. "Nice day around here, huh?" She muttered, laying down. The girl looked over at the lion. He looked friendly. So the girl morphed into her Red Panda form and she trotted over to the Lion and laid down next to him. She splashed in the cool water of the Lake. Then she heard a rustle in the woods.

"Shh. Hunters, they're here. Hide, I know how to take care of this."

She stood up and stood in front of the open woods. The Hunters came closer, she could hear them. When they arrived, she quickly ducked behind a tree, once they got a good glance at her. She morphed into a human, then ran away, laughing a quiet and mischievous laugh. The hunters looked confused, then they ran after her.

OOC: She is trying to confuse them, so they think they're crazy.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: A lion by the lake, not something you'd expect anywhere but the Abandoned City.    A lion by the lake, not something you'd expect anywhere but the Abandoned City.  EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 7:01 pm

Grason quickly bounded after the hunters. He tackled one only to get a confused look from the other. He snarled, giving the girl a look that said are you insane?!.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Crispy Bacon
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: A lion by the lake, not something you'd expect anywhere but the Abandoned City.    A lion by the lake, not something you'd expect anywhere but the Abandoned City.  EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 7:04 pm

I stare at him and sigh. I run up to the Lion, and I pet it's mane, speaking to it calmly. "They'll go crazy."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: A lion by the lake, not something you'd expect anywhere but the Abandoned City.    A lion by the lake, not something you'd expect anywhere but the Abandoned City.  EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 7:08 pm

Grason grabbed the gun from the hunter and bit it into two, spitting the pieces aside. He hated the taste of the metal of guns...
Grason then turned his gaze to the red panda. "If you tell a human something they will tell someone else. We're already being hunted by scientists, no need to draw more attention!" he snapped. He knew the humans wouldn't be able to understand him. The other human fumbled with his gun. Grason lifted his head. He smacked the gun from the humans hands with a snarl.

ooc: xD Grason isn't exactly friendly. But he'll probably like your red panda. She'll probably remind him of his dead little sister. *pokes Grason's info*
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Crispy Bacon
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: A lion by the lake, not something you'd expect anywhere but the Abandoned City.    A lion by the lake, not something you'd expect anywhere but the Abandoned City.  EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 7:13 pm

I nodded and hid in the trees. I came out as a Red Panda. With my dull teeth, I couldn't hurt the human, maybe just a litle Bite mark but enough to scare him. I charged at him and I bit his leg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lion by the lake, not something you'd expect anywhere but the Abandoned City.    A lion by the lake, not something you'd expect anywhere but the Abandoned City.  Empty

Back to top Go down

A lion by the lake, not something you'd expect anywhere but the Abandoned City.
Page 1 of 1