Shift
A day in the city. 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
A day in the city. 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shift

A literate, shapeshifters roleplay forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A day in the city.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Momus Boy
Council Member

A day in the city. Empty
PostSubject: A day in the city.   A day in the city. EmptyAugust 27th 2010, 8:43 am

I walked through the busy streets, smiling at anyone who gave me a odd look or shied away from me. To them I looked like a bum, with my tattered black shirt and ripped jeans. My shoes were held together with tape at some places, and hadn't been polished in a few years. Actually, they'd never been polished. I yawned, reaching into my pocket to find some loose change. When the Humans had fled The City (As I now call it) they all took their money. Most of the the money I had in my pocket was taken from the bank vault, where the humans didn't have time to get their money.

"A orange?" I asked a street side merchant. He nodded as yes, then replied in a heavy Italian accent.

"That's gonna be $2.00" He said, reaching out eagerly for the money. I furrowed my brow, giving him a $5 bill and walking off. They both looked the same, and the merchant thought I was giving him a tip. No more fried boot for him tonight.

I leaned on the wall of a bank, right under the No-Loitering sign and begun to peel the skin off the orange. I didn't have much experience in this, and shifting into a wolf would attract a lot of attention. I had never mastered the half-shifting that others had, I just found it revolting. I was a wolf and a human, not a human-wolf. I took some of the slices off, putting one in my mouth and looking around. I hadn't had oranges in a long time, and my face stiffed up at the sudden sweetness.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

A day in the city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the city.   A day in the city. EmptyAugust 27th 2010, 10:26 pm

Momus, there is no such thing as half-shifting...only all human or all animal. I have considered having it, but I decided to stick to my original idea...Just letting you know ^^
Back to top Go down
https://shift.rpg-board.net
ChivanChang
District Leader

A day in the city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the city.   A day in the city. EmptyAugust 27th 2010, 10:47 pm

What about using your animal's strength, agility etc in human form?
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

A day in the city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the city.   A day in the city. EmptyAugust 27th 2010, 10:50 pm

Nope. Human form has human form strengths. However, some people make characters (like Alex for example) that are strong and muscular because they have a strong and muscular animal form. So that's allowed...but someone who's a cheetah can't run 60 mph in human form...
Back to top Go down
https://shift.rpg-board.net
Momus Boy
Council Member

A day in the city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the city.   A day in the city. EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 9:09 am

OOC: On a topic in the beach, some guy that is a turtle half-shifted. And, I didn't see any post telling him it's not allowed, so I just assumed. I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Admin
Dean

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

A day in the city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the city.   A day in the city. EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 9:44 am

OOC: This was before the rule was raised that is the reason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A day in the city. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the city.   A day in the city. Empty

Back to top Go down

A day in the city.
Page 1 of 1