Shift
The Mansion in the Abandoned City. [O P E N] 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
The Mansion in the Abandoned City. [O P E N] 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shift

A literate, shapeshifters roleplay forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mansion in the Abandoned City. [O P E N]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin
Angel

The Mansion in the Abandoned City. [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: The Mansion in the Abandoned City. [O P E N]   The Mansion in the Abandoned City. [O P E N] EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 4:36 pm

Bellinda sighed as she laid lazily on her pure white couch. 'There's nothing to do around here...' she thought with a soft sigh. Servants around her rushed to do her every command. But she wasn't one to command people around. "Jones, I'm going out!" she called. Jones, her head butler walked into the room. "Yes lady Bellinda," he said in a proper tone. Bellinda groaned her exasperation. "I told you, call me Bell!" she said. Jones gave a nod of his head. "Yes lady Bellinda," he said as though he hadn't heard her last request.
Bell rolled her vibrant teal eyes and shifted into her animal form. A Fennec fox. She padded silently to the large door that led outside. A maid opened it and gave a bow. Bell wanted to say that they didn't have to bow to her. But her butlers and maids always did things like that...no matter how many times she told them not to.
Bell gave a content sigh. She much preferred it here in the abandoned city rather that at her parents' home. THe sad thing was...they probably had no idea she had left or taken her service staff with her. Bell glanced over her shoulder at her house. It was tall, around three stories. And unlike the surrounding buildings it was fixed, nicely painted and had electricity and running water.
Bell sighed and curled up underneath a nearby tree, resting her head on her paw. How she loathed her family's wealth...
Back to top Go down
https://shift.rpg-board.net
.Original.Sin.
Crispy Bacon
.Original.Sin.

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion in the Abandoned City. [O P E N]   The Mansion in the Abandoned City. [O P E N] EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 10:09 pm

OOC: james is ok right?
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion in the Abandoned City. [O P E N]   The Mansion in the Abandoned City. [O P E N] EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 10:14 pm

ooc: Yep
Back to top Go down
.Original.Sin.
Crispy Bacon
.Original.Sin.

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion in the Abandoned City. [O P E N]   The Mansion in the Abandoned City. [O P E N] EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 10:18 pm

I stood on a three stroy building, looking out across the sky. Movement below startled me, most were asleep at this time of night. 'Could be a Labist' HEY you down there! who are you? i shouted through my mind, if it was a shifter it would respond, if not? Death will be at midnight. I looked up it was around 11:50-11:55. I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion in the Abandoned City. [O P E N]   The Mansion in the Abandoned City. [O P E N] EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 10:26 pm

Bell lifted her head. "I own this building you idiot...don't yell, I'm trying to get some alone time," she responded. Without waiting for a reply she shifted into her animal form and sat back on her haunches with a sigh. The people here were always nice to her. But it was mostly because of her wealth....it was always all about money. And that never seemed to change...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion in the Abandoned City. [O P E N]   The Mansion in the Abandoned City. [O P E N] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mansion in the Abandoned City. [O P E N]
Page 1 of 1