Shift
A King's Abode [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
A King's Abode [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 211nii0
Log-in quickly or enroll in this fabulous shape-shifting roleplay game!
Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shift

A literate, shapeshifters roleplay forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A King's Abode [p r i v a t e]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin
Angel

A King's Abode [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A King's Abode [p r i v a t e]   A King's Abode [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 EmptySeptember 21st 2010, 4:09 pm

Grason stared down at Savannah, feeling a genuine and warm smile stretch across his face for the first time in many years. He caressed her cheek as he stared lovingly into her eyes. How was it that he couldn't have realized this before?
Grason chuckled, shaking his head. "No...I'm generally sure that this is no disease. But it certainly does seem to be contagious," he joked. How long had it been since he joked? Far too long he supposed. Grason let his strong arms wrap around Savannah's frame as he pulled her closer with a smile.
Back to top Go down
https://shift.rpg-board.net
Devil
Devil

PostSubject: Re: A King's Abode [p r i v a t e]   A King's Abode [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 EmptyOctober 2nd 2010, 1:21 am

Savannah rested her head against Grason's strong shoulders as her arms held him tighter. She felt how perfectly his body fit against hers, perhaps this was something that was meant to be. "I hate cheesy stuff, but for you... I think I'll make an exception." she chuckled then lifted her head to stare into his eyes. "What now?" Savannah searched his seemingly brighter golden gaze. Why she easily melted when he was around, she would never know. All she knew was that she loved the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: A King's Abode [p r i v a t e]   A King's Abode [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 EmptyOctober 10th 2010, 6:21 am

Grason smiled a rather warm smile as he gently caressed Savannah's cheek. "Well, I'm always up for kissing you again?" he said with a small chuckle. He then thought for a moment as is arms stayed wrapped around her. It was a great feeling, the one she seemed to give him. He seemed...happy now. And he hadn't been happy in over four years. His golden gaze flickered over to the forest in the distance. "We could go to the forest...we were going to do that anyway," he pointed out. His gaze returned back to Savannah and he let out a content sigh. How could someone be as perfect as she was? He hadn't believed it to he possible...
ooc: Meh xP Fail post...
Back to top Go down
https://shift.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A King's Abode [p r i v a t e]   A King's Abode [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A King's Abode [p r i v a t e]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shift :: Roleplay :: The Abandoned City :: The South District-
Jump to: